Product Description :
BOLT ON 40-80 MORE HORSEPOWER !!!
TITAN Customs is an Authorized ProCharger Dealer. We have taken another step forward in our commitment to bringing you the absolute best products for your Hawg.
** We will call to confirm your exact engine configuration **
ProCharger Systems Are assembled based on your specific application.
Procharger systems are Designed for Stock and Modified Motors.
• The First and Only Intercooled Centrifugal Supercharger for
• Exclusive Design doesn’t Affect Drivability, Idle Quality or
• Easily Installs in 4-6 Hours with Standard Hand Tools
• Innovative Power Take-Off for Ultimate Reliability
• Featuring Gear Driven B-1 ProCharger Supercharger with
• Patented Design For Quiet Operation
• Very Predictable and Consistent Power
• The Most Efficient Supercharger Available for American V-Twins
• Compact and Lightweight
• Extremely Durable, with 3-Year Supercharger Warranty Available
Industry leading power gains–bolt on 50-65% more HP with stock and modified motors.
• HO Intercooled Systems are available For All HD Twin Cam applications and are 100% complete,
including injectors and tuning module.
HO Intercooled Tuner Kits are for modified and
larger displacement applications and come
without injectors and tuning module.
• Polished finish is standard; black finish is
• Front-mount intercooler is standard
• Choose from 4 air filter covers, and 2
supercharger air inlets (same price for all).
• 1-year limited warranty; 3-year extended
supercharger warranty is available for $49
The Harley-Davidson Twin Cam EFI ProCharger system contains
the powerful and efficient B-1 ProCharger, a complete air-to-air intercooler system (a ProCharger exclusive), supercharger bracket, outer primary cover, power take-off, air filter cover, belt tensioner, surge/bypass valve, computer programming, air filter, belts, hoses and all the nuts and bolts needed for a 100% complete, OEM quality installation. Designed by Accesssible Technologies’ proven engineering team, all components are manufactured with the highest quality materials and latest CNC machining equipment. With industry leading supercharger technology and an integrated intercooler design, a new standard for V-twin performance has arrived.
Historically, other supercharger designs haven’t produced much power on Harley-Davidsons due to the hot charge air temperatures they produce. These hot temperatures not only result in less air density, they rob power by forcing the reduction of ignition timing. All non-intercooled superchargers and turbochargers operate with an intake manifold temperature in the general range of 90°-160° above ambient (outside air) temperature at 8 psi. At the same boost level, an Intercooled ProCharger operates at only 20-30° above ambient! This tremendous advantage from cooler air is just like the difference between riding on a cold winter day vs. the blistering heat of summer!
Roots-style superchargers generate excessive heat due to poor efficiency and the heat transfer resulting from being mounted to the engine itself and produce very minimal power gains. Turbochargers are able to utilize air-to-air intercooling and have efficient compressors, but are subject to extreme heat transfer from their exhaust interface and generate substantial exhaust back pressure. Intercooled ProCharger systems are the fundamental solution–not only is less heat added when the air is compressed, less heat is absorbed from the engine and exhaust, and the majority of the remaining heat is removed through an intercooler. Cool charge air temperatures reduce exposure to detonation and are the key to maximizing power and engine longevity.
TITAN Customs Installation is available for $750.00